|Our complete humidification packages are easy to install and use – simply connect to existing air and fluid lines. These turnkey systems provide efficient humidity control with low installation and operating costs. Utilizing Spraying Systems Co. air atomizing nozzles, valve package, humidistat and controls ensure reliability.
All equipment is supplied for humidification system spray nozzles and units except piping and wiring.
- 1/4JH siphon air atomizing nozzles provide automatic, efficient humidity control with low installation and operating costs
- 1/4JT pressure-fed air atomizing nozzles provide automatic, efficient humidity control with low installation and operating costs
- YMF MiniFogger II is ideal for humification applications with limited space due to its compact design
- 46215-008 provides a finely atomized spray without the use of compressed air
- JAU automatic air atomizing nozzle is a compact precision nozzle that sprays very fine drops at a low pressure. It features an internal air cylinder for controlled “on/off” operation of the liquid portion of the spray up to 180 cycles per minute. The JAU nozzle is available in a wide variety of capacities and spray patterns.
- 6218-1/4JAU Air Atomizing Nozzle utilizes a single air line for both spray atomization and for operation of the air cylinder
- 1/4JAU Air Atomizing Nozzle is used with smaller capacity fluid caps
- 1/8JJAU Air Atomizing Nozzle is designed specifically for use in small areas
- QuickMistTM Series Air Atomizing Nozzles use up to 50 percent less air than conventional air atomizing nozzles to provide the same degree of atomization
- Accurately measures 5% to 90% RH
- Can be mounted directly in the area to be humidified
- Includes one-foot extension for mounting in an adjoining room
Model 2250 AutoJet® Spray Controller:
- Provides spray control in environments where precise control of humidity is required.
- Monitors and automatically adjusts all spray variables based on humidity levels, including:
- Spray pattern
- Flow rate
- Drop size
- Liquid pressure
- Atomizing air pressure
- Fan air pressure
- Provide a fast economical way of installing nozzles and other fittings in pipe systems
- Eliminate cutting, threading and brazing operations
55400 Valve Package:
- Operates up to 15 Spraying Systems Co. air atomizing nozzles
- Electrical components are mounted in the box separately from the liquid line for extended wear, reduced maintenance and increased safety
1-4 JH Nozzle
Model 2250 AutoJet Controller
Split Eye Connector