|Featuring a simple two-part assembly with a unique patented design, ProMax QuickJet nozzles make tip changing quick and effortless.
ProMax nozzle bodies and tips are made of a chemically coupled, glass reinforced engineering grade of polypropylene that combines strength and durability with chemical resistance.
- Spray tips automatically align with a 10° offset to provide proper coverage
- Standard TEFLON®-coated Viton® tip seal provides a positive seal between the body and the tipd
- Seal on spray tip to prevent accidental loss or misplacement
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ NPT or BSPT inlet connections
- Nozzles perform at liquid temperatures up to 180°F at 100 psi (82°C at 7 bar)